We expect all pupils to be well turned out with the correct uniform, regular haircuts, polished shoes and a neat and tidy appearance. In the Sixth Form pupils are allowed the privilege of wearing smart business attire to reflect their growing maturity, however this privilege brings with it responsibility and Sixth Formers must set a good example to our younger pupils.
The latest uniform and sports kit guides can be downloaded below:
2016-2017 Boys' Uniform Guide
2016-2017 Girls' Uniform Guide
Shiplake College uses the online retailer Schoolblazer to supply uniform and sports kit to boys and girls. This allows parents to order anytime and from anywhere at their convenience. Go to www.schoolblazer.com for further details and to place your order.
The benefits of the Schoolblazer service include:
- 24 hour/365 days availability of all school uniform and sportswear
- Our system offers a step by step process with 'intelligent sizing system' to ensure that garments fit first time
- Delivery (by Parcelforce) to your home or place of work within 8 working days of order (normally 3-4 days)
- Free, simple, returns
- Free nametag application using sewn on woven nametags
- Secure credit card facilities
- Complete fresher’s pack for new pupils available for simplicity
- Simple, easy to navigate website
- Telephone orders and helpline available Mon-Fri (9.00am-8.00pm), Sat (10.00am-4.00pm)